closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright this topic was closed without an explanation. bad. bad. bad.

I contacted her last night via ebay to ask if I had won, and got this response this morning.

Dear thegreenman_sofla,

i closed that one to much b-s.

- hotpeppergirl

yeah a day after the deadline

I got this these responses via ebay.

Dear thegreenman_sofla,

sorry about that i will not be selling on t.h.p to many A hole,s

- hotpeppergirl Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
s.gif
btnRespond.gif

To: hotpeppergirl
Subject: Re: thegreenman_sofla has sent a message
Sent Date: Aug-06-12 04:50:55 PDT

Dear hotpeppergirl,

Thanks for not letting me know that it was closed.

- thegreenman_sofla

To: thegreenman_sofla
Subject: Re: thegreenman_sofla has sent a message
Sent Date: Aug-05-12 19:35:01 PDT

Dear thegreenman_sofla,

i closed that one to much b-s.

- hotpeppergirl

To: hotpeppergirl
Subject: thegreenman_sofla has sent a message
Sent Date: Aug-05-12 18:55:28 PDT

Dear hotpeppergirl,

This is thegreenman on TheHotPepper forums.

Please check your auctions and respond.

- thegreenman_sofla

Greenman -- Have you contacted The Hot Pepper and let him know that she is playing games with the sales and promotions so that he can take appropriate actions so that it does not continue to happen (figure he could at minimum give her some type of warning to follow through on postings or possibly ban her from posting all of these free give aways/auctions that she cancels if not enough $ is bid. Figure he can't do anything about it if he is not contacted and made aware and from what I've seen he takes scams in the merchant sections pretty serious !

Nevermind, obligations were met. They don't want to buy anymore and would prefer the drama. So just consider the sale closed now I guess.

i offered thegreenman 8 ozs free and he said know case is closed.

there was some question about whether or not you retracted your bid. i offered you free pepper,s but you refused this seems to be more about drama, and less about the product. thank you.

Sorry, I've already ordered peppers elsewhere. I don't really need another box now. I wasn't looking for freebies, just a simple transaction without headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back