CLOSED

Hey sorry hadn't checked the thread recently but yes the list is now current and up to date yet again. But these plants are now listed elsewhere and going faster than I thought.

If there are still some you would like send me a pm and I'll let you know if they are still available. I'll be updating the list till they are gone.

Depending on how far along they are, my buddies will probably snag a few. Missouri's grow season isn't too long, so they'll just want to make sure they'll get a few harvests this year.

Plants1.JPG
Table 1 of plants

Plants2.JPG
Table 2

Size1.JPG

Size reference sorry for the double image the camera wasn't focusing on the plants right out of 5 tried this was the best... Cup is a large MCD's figure everyone knows what that is lol.

Size1.JPG

Single plant next to the cup. most plants are that height a bit less wide but it was a good reference.

budding.JPG

And the same plant from a side view. if you blow up the pics and take a closer look you can see that my plants got in a fight with the tree behind this plant.

There are some holes in my leaves now due to falling seeds and those stupid helicopter seeds falling right into the leaves. I didn't realize they would be that dangerous till I walked out one day and saw one sticking directly through a few leaves :'(.

If anyone else would like pics let me know what you are looking for. Or if you would like a couple pics of any specific plants it can be arranged as well.

~~David~~

EDIT: as you can see some of the ornamentals, jals, and habs already have buds starting to pop up on them. Not a single bud on any of my supers yet tho but I'm not really surprised.

Back