CLOSED

I have an extra lfrb picked today I've decided to auction off. US and PayPal only..

Opening bid is $25 and feel free to increase in bids of $1+

Auction starts now and ends 10/27/2014 at 11:59 PM CST..

Pods will be in the mail 10/28/2014 at 11 AM so payment will need to be recived that morning. I will pm the winner at midnight.

All pods are separated by full sfrb. All boxes are labled and include...

Full sfrbs of
Naga viper
Red dog
Yellow primo
Red primo (blistered as hell)
Douglah
Chocolate scorpion (nice stingers)
Brazilian ghost
*not chocolate bhutlah
VV7 scorpion
3/4 box seipa serpent 1/4 box chocolate nagabrains

Bonus seeds!!! 10 per pack

Iso tepin x lemon f2
Iso 7jpn x moruga f2
Iso *not yellow naga
Iso Bahamian goat
Iso yellow moa
Iso bg7
Iso elongated bg7
Iso yellow brainstrain
Iso Carolina reaper
Op Kracken f3

Kracken was grown at my mothers.. No other plants around but don't know about the neighbors. I'm pretty confident they will all grow true!!

Good luck
Mike

Posting pictures like this is gonna get the NSA on your ass Mike,  that's a homemade nuclear bomb!!

Just to clarify.... midnight 10/27.... does bidding close tomorrow at midnight,  or on Tuesday at midnight?  

illWill said:
Posting pictures like this is gonna get the NSA on your ass Mike,  that's a homemade nuclear bomb!!

Just to clarify.... midnight 10/27.... does bidding close tomorrow at midnight,  or on Tuesday at midnight?  

Lmao Will!! Yeah this is a hot one for sure!!

Anyway sorry about the confusion and I see what your saying.. Midnight 10/27.. I ment end of the day on 27th and I should have said 11:59 PM instead of midnight. Figured the "payment/pods in the mail 10/28 AM (Tuesday)" would have given that away but reading it over almost seems like I ment tonight at midnight and they wouldn't be mailed till a day later.

I'll make a quick edit and hopefully no one is upset!!

Just wanted to give enough time for everyone to see the post and get a chance at this bad boy.

Back