• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

CMPMAN1974 2016 Growing Season

Well, so far I got knocked down, but not knocked out so time to do a 2016 grow log. :)  My pepper count is much smaller than previous years as I couldn't start nearly as many and had no idea how things were going to go this season.  I still plan on enjoying what I can and am thankful my wife and daughter were able to plant some stuff for me.  I can't put my hands in dirt after the bone marrow transplant for some time unfortunately.  Fungal infections are always a big concern.  I still am having fun watching the plants and watering when I can.

A few flower photos so far....

CP 5641 - Front by cmpman 1974, on Flickr

CO 5641 - Back by cmpman 1974, on Flickr

CMPCR010 F1 by cmpman 1974, on Flickr

CMPCR044 F1 - Front #2 by cmpman 1974, on Flickr

CMPCR044 F1 - Rear by cmpman 1974, on Flickr

Awesome!

Such incredible blossom pics; will definitely be keeping an eye on this! That pollen on purple petals almost looks like a nebula from the Hubble telescope! A 'cosmic cardenasii'!  ;)

So nice to see you back and growing again, Christopher. Best of blessings to you!

(ps: What camera or software are you using? I need something better than phone pics…)

Wonderful to see you posting and hopefully you will be able to be more hands on with your plants soon.

Outstanding pictures!

Glad you're growing still. :dance: as a newbie here I've only read great things about you and your grow. Prayers coming your way for continued progress and recovery! in the mean time you should look into surplus hazmat suits or those shoulder deep AI gloves :party: get you in the dirt w/o the fungus!

Back