• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Cold Sweat Ice Cream

Anyone else heard of this stuff? 3 types of Peppers & 2 types of hot sauce are in the ice cream.
Somewhere in North Carolina I think they said it was being served.
I saw it on the news and thought i would at least try it if given the chance.

Mick
Kato's
http://www.katoproductions.com/SMF/

lol, and people laugh at us for making sauces specifically for putting on ice cream. :mouthonfire:

We must have perfected it. We've never had anyone do anything but lick their lips after tasting ours!

T

ok...Aji Lemon Drop Ice Cream.
First bite, not bad.
Second bite, little crunchy.
Third bite, kinda tickles the throat.
fourth bite......cough.....cough.
Mental note: Buy a container with little holes in the top for "shaking" not dumping.
This needs a little work. The heat never hits the tongue. Only the back of my throat, I do like the crunch though.

bubbaschili said:
im in nc.......someone give me a location and ill investigate.

Come on Bubbaschili!!!! Find a phone booth, put on your cape and go for the record!! I'm behind you all the way.:)

sixstring75 said:
Come on Bubbaschili!!!! Find a phone booth, put on your cape and go for the record!! I'm behind you all the way.:)
news artical said first person ever to try it threw up.. now that sounds scrumptious

Then he said it had a good flavor and was getting more, lol.

I was on an ice-cream kick last year...my Jalapeno Raspberry was not well recieved. Only one person liked it. I have to say I would find it difficult to get good heat from a base of sugar and cream. I wonder what he did?

bubbaschili said:
news artical said first person ever to try it threw up.. now that sounds scrumptious

He must be lactose intolerant. Oh come on!! He was probably a mamas boy!! What is that ....sounds like....the Rocky theme song..... Now get over there and take one for the team Bubba!! :)

But serously, we have no clue who this kid is. TheHotPepper.com needs a taste tester with the proper credentials. This is you man!

Back