• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Comparison review; Cheiro roxa, Fidalgo roxa and CGN21500

I love the CGN21500. Top 5 for favorites and will be grown next year. I have noticed an almost "fruity mustard" like after taste with them. I love mustard, so it works out.

They are like little apples. Hab like heat. Pretty pepper.

You are right about clean taste. Thanks for this review, I have been waiting for it.

I would like to ask if CGN21566 the same as Fidalgo Roxa.  Both are from different sources but discovered now they kind of look almost the same.  Feedback much appreciated

justecila said:
I would like to ask if CGN21566 the same as Fidalgo Roxa.  Both are from different sources but discovered now they kind of look almost the same.  Feedback much appreciated
I would say no, but I don`t know for sure. The shape is similar, but Fidalgo roxa have more or less the same colors as the other 2 when ripe. 
Ajijoe or cmpman1974 might know. 

Nigel said:
I would say no, but I don`t know for sure. The shape is similar, but Fidalgo roxa have more or less the same colors as the other 2 when ripe. 
Ajijoe or cmpman1974 might know. 
Thanks Nigel.  I think you are right.  When I look at them closely they are actually different
I would have posted pics of these 2 (others) but somehow I cannot post pic!!

Back