• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

WHY do people insist on keeping fu@king dogs, but allow them to run loose over the countryside....tearing up my shit....dig up my landscaping......and bark all goddamn night?

The deputy sheriff told me to shoot them.

....the dogs....not the neighbors. Although... :think:

made some killer corn-'shroom-chile mussel chowder last night. Was kinda scared to eat it tho considering you never know what you're going to get with fish @ a korean market.

WHY do people insist on keeping fu@king dogs, but allow them to run loose over the countryside....tearing up my shit....dig up my landscaping......and bark all goddamn night?

The deputy sheriff told me to shoot them.

....the dogs....not the neighbors. Although... :think:
The dogs don't know better. The neighbors should. If you could get away with it, shhot them. I'll help!

Portillo's medium rare cheeseburger with onion rings for lunch. Warmed up with DD coffee and a gingerbread doughnut. Dieting for dinner. Would have been perfect if it was the combo Portillo/ barnelli. Could have lightened up tb style with a salad.

For some reason, I decided today felt like a 6. Not sure why that was, but I am definitely changing into a 4 before going back out of the house again. Or at least putting on a belt....

Skipped breakfast so lunch is a cheese brat, chili beans, baked potato topped with sauteed jalapeno, green bell pepper and onion. Splash of hot sauce, Fiesta lime Mrs. Dash, garlic powder and melted butter.

Back