• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

When you try & do something nice for someone else (ie. damage control for another person's stupidity), it apparently likes to backfire into your face. :(
Oh well, he doesn't deserve me as a friend anyways.

Why I drink?

My head is smashing me and apparently no one told the construction workers next door not to come in today because I will be sleeping. How rude!

WHY WON'T THEY QUIT BANGING!?!? THE WHOLE HOUSE IS SHAKING!

If my roof falls in, I'm not going to be a happy chap.............

Now that I've had time to warm up, I have to say it wasn't all bad. Some tasty food, got to see relatives I like, no fisticuffs, drunken fools, flying turkey... and the cops weren't called. But I hate the cold weather.

Even tho it's 2am here, I'll be glad to be in a nice heated bed and soundly asleep...even when others are braving the beyond freezing cold in a couple hours time for Black Friday. You may get the deals, but I'll be catchin warm & cozy ZZZZZ's (neener, neener, neener!)

Back