• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

There must be an unwritten law - "thou shalt mess up one recipe by leaving out one non-crucial ingredient during the holidays."
You know - pre-measure stuff, start throwing it in various bowls, then combine it all together, pour it into the pan, slap it in the oven, then "oh yeah....."

At least it was non-crucial... :rolleyes:

We dined out today and I had a great vegetarian combo platter along with three sauces: a hot one, tahini and a vinegar and oil one. All good. Falafel and dolmades for Christmas. Yummy!

We dined out today and I had a great vegetarian combo platter along with three sauces: a hot one, tahini and a vinegar and oil one. All good. Falafel and dolmades for Christmas. Yummy!
Always awesome to see a non-vegetarian with an appreciation for "vegetarian" food! :D

I am in the booming metropolis that is Florence, Alabama right now, and there is freakin' snow on the ground - thought I flew here from Ohio to get away from it!

Back