• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Why are there so few hot sauce shops in Illinois? I do not think that Calido Chile Traders is still around. I can only think of one store nearby which I hope to visit soon.

Song stuck in my head.... I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle....
MAKE IT STOP!
My sister use to sing that song and she is younger than you I think. This is my first post today, I only made 8 yesterday and I last posted before 9:30pm Central yesterday so why am I in the top ten posters?

My sister use to sing that song and she is younger than you I think. This is my first post today, I only made 8 yesterday and I last posted before 9:30pm Central yesterday so why am I in the top ten posters?
Because you're still thinking about sex.... ;)

My thoughts are not that I want to post the most. And this is no longer random. I spilled coffee on my sweatshirt.

My sister use to sing that song and she is younger than you I think.
How old is your sister?

And PS - I think something was "stuck" - at 2:00am (1:00am server time), it said I had a ridiculous number of posts for the day, compared to the number I actually had between midnight server time and then. Of course, that assumes it resets at midnight server time.....

Kitty spit is nasty.

And one more thing ~~~~

It's looking more like I'll be spending 7 months in Chicago next year, instead of in the upper pen of Michigan - :woohoo:

It does not reset at midnight. I don't know the exact time but it is probably between 5pm-9pm your time.

Where were you when the lights went out?

Back