• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Wheebz' latest post on Facebook:

"I hate when I forget to turn my swag off at night and wake up covered in bitches..."

I wonder how much I can pick up a Used Space Shuttle for? I think it would make a great gardening shed and I could use the open bay as a green house.

I have many browsers on my computers - since I build websites for clients, I have to ensure their sites work across almost any browser and at least the most popular OS's. I frequently have all the browsers open at the same time - no cat fights, mud-slinging, or western-style shootouts occur.....

Remember parachute pants and "Wham!" ?

Yeah.....those stupid fads thankfully went away too.......I mean, who the hell needs to tell (to as many people as possible) exactly what they're doing minute to minute?

10:00 Paul: My car won't start.

10:14 Paul; I got my car jumped.....off to the grocery!

10:44 Paul: Should I buy spinach or broccoli?

11:13 Paul: Back from the grocery! Gonna start dinner!

12:45 Paul: Fire dept. just left. Was too busy twittering to notice the kitchen was on fire! (some stupid emoticon)

Oh yeah.......and keep your damn dogs off my LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back