• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Have you ever scrolled through the member list pages, and noticed all the "members" who have registered for this site, but either never posted, or only posted once, and that was years ago? Some of them have really cool names. Seems like there should be a way to free some of those up.

Have you ever scrolled through the member list pages, and noticed all the "members" who have registered for this site, but either never posted, or only posted once, and that was years ago? Some of them have really cool names. Seems like there should be a way to free some of those up.

It's like they said Hey! Guess What? Oh, never mind. Then disappeared.
T

I wonder what happened to the guy who wanted to shove a hot sauce bottle up his arse. We never heard from him after that. :crazy:

My trip to the grocery store this morning made me want to swear off eating for the rest of my life.... unless, of course, someone else does the shopping.....
Good reminder of why I normally don't shop in the middle of the day on the weekends.:crazy:

Back