• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

I just told a lady from Bank of America that I hoped she was one of the 40k that is going to get laid off. Now quit calling me bitch.

And good for you Darlin'!!! I tried being nice, at least once a week, for 18 months...and it didn't help one single bit. Boy am I cleanin' that up for ya!!!! hahahaha Don't worry tho - they also have a script for those of us who get snarky. And a good support system - she'll survive. You just take care of, and protect, yourself. May it get better soon....!

Totally Random....my favorite quote..."Poor planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part!" Now I'm going to go Wine-ing....from a box???? And a plastic wine glass. Covering my bases early. It's all about the planning! :beer:

Not sure if this would be the right forum...but I was trying to get some seeds from 'gifted' Fataliis...couldn't find the seeds...so we ended up scarfing them up like candy!!!! OK - so they taste great going down...BUT Fatalii Burps ROCK!!!!!! So much better than ranch dressing -(like from back in the 80s! hahaha) Don't mean to sound gross - but the burps are hard core! No burn tho - just that floral, citrus-y flavor. K, I have 2 choices: delete this whole post NOW, or just roll with the glitter/unicorn haze of it all....I'm hopin' y'all will just understand! If not - blame Scovie....it's always his fault....trust me! heh, heh Oops my frozen taquitos are done...& you think i'm kidding????? ;)

Carbon isotopes are more complicated than I initially thought, and I expect I'll develop a greater appreciation for that over the next few years.

I am surprised there isn't a price for squirrel.

Methinks it's time for a good squirrel TD.
I gotsa good idea for Scorpion Squirrel Stew

I am surprised there isn't a price for squirrel.

Methinks it's time for a good squirrel TD.
I gotsa good idea for Scorpion Squirrel Stew

Good idea! Can it include chipmunk?
What about roadkill....though I'll bet some of the southerners have done that already :woohoo:

Back