• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Completely Random Comments

Recipe is on my profile. Just replace the choc habs with fatalii's and add 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice.
Johnny and Nicole of HBD also tried it at the Pepperfest
So did Ajijoe

Ummmmm, sounds good but I think I'll add some Limoncello instead of the lime juice and I have a great Limoncello topping to go over it. DAMN, now I'm hungry again and dont get off work till 5:stinkin:30!

RM

"Cat Bacon". Ooooooo...the more you say it the better it starts to sound. Cat bacon. Hmmm....the rashers could be kinda small though. Cat bacon, cat bacon.....here kitty kitty..:rofl:

Cat bacon??? No offense but regardless of how often I say it, it still sounds TERRIBLE to me! :sick:

(In fact, if anything, the more I say it, the worse it sounds! :lol:)

If I can eat rabbit why shouldn't I eat cat and who makes these rules up for me?
For some reason there is a general rule of thumb in western societies that one shouldn't eat predators - generally, creatures with their eyes forward in their heads, rather than to the sides. This doesn't hold true in non-western societies, so I'm not sure why it is for some but not for others. You could just as well eat cats, lions, cheetahs, leopards, monkeys, eagles, etc., as anything else.

For some reason there is a general rule of thumb in western societies that one shouldn't eat predators - generally, creatures with their eyes forward in their heads, rather than to the sides. This doesn't hold true in non-western societies, so I'm not sure why it is for some but not for others. You could just as well eat cats, lions, cheetahs, leopards, monkeys, eagles, etc., as anything else.

Interesting, thanks, I hadn't heard that before.

And for reasons of personal safety, it sure as heck makes sense to start out with something off the list that is much smaller than one's self :eek: :)

Have you ever inadvertently put your shirt on inside out and walked around like that for half the day before you realized? :oops:

(And I thought the checkout chick at the shops was smiling at me 'cause she liked me! :lol:)

Which one of 3 signs warning low clearance makes a person on a high reach forklift decide to try to go through an 20 foot doorway with their forks 25 feet in the air?
He needs to save us the trouble and just go bungee jumping, a few extra feet of line won't hurt. :pray:

Don't ask me why, 'cause I can't answer it....

Started thinking this afternoon: What if we exhibited physical signs of our bodily functions, like what if there really was a vaporous cloud emitted when we farted? Or what if we had certain anatomy swell and turn red like baboons during mating season? Would we be embarassed, or would we just accept that as a natural part of life?

Back