Anija's Finnish Sweet and Hot Mustard
3rd Place - Mustard
www.anijas.com

:)

kato said:
Congratulations to all the winners

Mick
Kato's

LOL - I kind of owe part of it to you Mick - Taking 2nd in your contest lit the burner under my A$$ to start making this for the masses! Although one of your judges said it was the worst sauce he ever tried :shocked:

Thanx Everyone!

Hey Huv that just goes to show you just because they are so called professinal sauce makers doesn't mean we know it all.
Just for the record I thought you made some of the better tasting sauces in the contest. We'd like to see if we could maybe add your sauce to our site. Send a sample and pricing down to us.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Hey Huv that just goes to show you just because they are so called professinal sauce makers doesn't mean we know it all.
Just for the record I thought you made some of the better tasting sauces in the contest. We'd like to see if we could maybe add your sauce to our site. Send a sample and pricing down to us.

Mick
Kato's

Will do....

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Congrats to all!!

Get any sleep last night Huv? [/QUOTE]

LOL - yeah... saving the real celebration for this weekend!

imaguitargod said:
Congrats to all! Hey Marco, does this mean you're going to change your name of the sauce to "Marco's Completely Famous Sauce"?

Sorry Jon, still... NOT YET FAMOUS..:)
This apparently will open my eyes a little bit more and get me to the lab to make more flavorful sauces, wait for the Red Savina.....HAH..it will blow yer mind..:) :) and BTW the red Savina it is based on my award winner salsa....

Congratulations to all the winners. Unfortunately my bank account can't keep up. Write to the Virginia house of representatives and tell them you want pay increases for graduate teaching assistants! I promise to spend any pay increase on more hot stuff :think:

dreamtheatervt said:
Congratulations to all the winners. Unfortunately my bank account can't keep up. Write to the Virginia house of representatives and tell them you want pay increases for graduate teaching assistants! I promise to spend any pay increase on more hot stuff :lol:

Do you have their address? ;)

Back