event congrats to vicster...chiliman!!!

today in greensboro vic and his freakshow chili team did very very well....correct me if im wrong vic....peoples choice...first place show...2nd place freestyle and 1st place restraund..did i miss anything??..he did raise the most money for the charity i wish i could have done that one because thats what its all about.

Thanks for all your kind words.:D It's nice to do nice stuff and if you can get trophy's at the end of the day, all the better!':party:'

Let's not forget the old Bubbinators work, though, he pulled a place for his Texas style (I got skunked, back the drawing board) and a 2nd in Showmanship, and 3rd in freestyle. No sorry bit of work there! I also believe that he is going back to the World Championships, while I will be sitting home.

All in all, good day for chili, chili lovers and most of all a bunch of dough raised for the Epilepsy Foundation.

Next, I believe Bubba, myself and Grateful Freddie Gann are headed to West Va. for a cookoff benefitting disabled athletes. Fun and food in a beautiful setting!

chiliman said:
Thanks for all your kind words.:D It's nice to do nice stuff and if you can get trophy's at the end of the day, all the better!':party:'

Let's not forget the old Bubbinators work, though, he pulled a place for his Texas style (I got skunked, back the drawing board) and a 2nd in Showmanship, and 3rd in freestyle. No sorry bit of work there! I also believe that he is going back to the World Championships, while I will be sitting home.

All in all, good day for chili, chili lovers and most of all a bunch of dough raised for the Epilepsy Foundation.

Next, I believe Bubba, myself and Grateful Freddie Gann are headed to West Va. for a cookoff benefitting disabled athletes. Fun and food in a beautiful setting!

Whoa! Way to go Bubba!

a super great friend of mine lurks around and post every once in a while...clayminator if i can go thru time and pick a person to be my blood brother it would be you my friend...saturday at the cook off clay was so much of a help to me...if he wasn't there to help i would probably still be there packing up. there have been 3 or 4 cook offs that clay has helped me with and i can honestly say those 3 or 4 have been my favorite cook offs.........he's just good people.

Back