• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

CONTEST TIME ! ( CLOSED ) thanks to all who played ! Time to give out some Placenta Powder ! ( sry

o.k. what i have here is a chocolate nagabrain , guess how many pods is on it ( without going over wins ! )  Peach Bhut s.s. / Jays Peach G /S . Pure Placenta powder .  will go for a few days . 
GOOD LUCK !      Welcome all newbies !  
IMG_1035-2.JPG

Alchymystic said:

How much of that powder/placenta powder do you have in you 'stash'? Lol! Thanks for the contest!!
still got about 3 1/2 ounces ,  wanna give back to a giving community and make it fun .   
hogleg said:

THX for the contest, Frank  :dance:
your welcome bro !  thanks for playing      :onfire:

moruga welder said:

thanks , she's only about 20 " tall ,  got lots of growing to do . and lots of summer to do it in .  gonna be a good year , I feel it ! lol
I am really needing to put more plants in the ground because it can make one hell of a difference in output. I had a Venezuelan Tiger in a 5 gallon bucket and one in the ground and the ground plant has this yeah put out three times as many pods so far and it is only June.  

Student of Spice said:
I am really needing to put more plants in the ground because it can make one hell of a difference in output. I had a Venezuelan Tiger in a 5 gallon bucket and one in the ground and the ground plant has this yeah put out three times as many pods so far and it is only June.  

yes the garden plants really produce , but pots can be moved into the garage for bad storms , to much water , etc.  and i can bring them in for o.w.ing . but definitely garden for output .

Back