Could you help a Pepper lover out? :)

Hello, I have been really interested in pepper's. I have a few basic pepper plants right now. My plan is to start growing plants indoors in fall/winter so I can have a big harvest for next year. Does anyone have any free seeds they could give me? I don't really have any seeds. Hopefully I posted this in the right place  lol. Any pepper seeds would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time.

-Noah

hit the grocery store and grab a few peppers to start off your experiment  if not i can give you a few basic starter seeds*with a SASBE

best way is to trade for something

Signing up to the site 12 hours ago and your first post is to ask for free seeds is not the best way to introduce yourself to the forum. :rolleyes:

It would be cool if you threw in a few bucks with the SASBE. :cool:

i can give you seeds from these random ghost pods 
downsized_0803030018_zps5fb52b22.jpg

I have a bunch of mixed super hot seeds for free giveaway. Bhuts, Brains, 7pots, Scorpions etc... all mixed together.  

Pm for sasbe address. 

Welcome Noah, I would recommend buying a USPS Small Flat Rate Box (SRFB) from someone on the site full of peppers. That will allow you to taste as well as harvest seeds. It is the best bang for the buck and also you can decide based off taste if it is worth growing.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Welcome Noah, I would recommend buying a USPS Small Flat Rate Box (SRFB) from someone on the site full of peppers. That will allow you to taste as well as harvest seeds. It is the best bang for the buck and also you can decide based off taste if it is worth growing.
+1
Its a win/win:-)

Back