Coupon Redemption By Baker's Peppers

Just wanted to remind anyone out there who is holding on to a Coupon with a redemtion code on it thats good for Four (4) free plants, that i am now accepting them and will be until April 1st :) Plants will have to be ordered by then to ship...Current available plants for this offer are as follows....

Trinidad Scorpion Red
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Brain Strain Red
Bhut Jolokia Red
Bhut Jolokia Yellow

You can take any combination of them that you like...but limit One (1) Butch T per code :)

The plants will ship in a 4" pot and are roughly 6 inches tall....let me know whos got a code.......

WIsh I coulda got on the coupon deal... Oh well...
When you gonna have the website up? Can't wait to check it out. I only see the login page.

How about Hawaii?
I never issued "Plant" coupon codes to anyone but the lower 48 states....hawaii and alaska were excluded...

WIsh I coulda got on the coupon deal... Oh well...
When you gonna have the website up? Can't wait to check it out. I only see the login page.
Im still building it my friend...i decided that i cant figure out Joomla CMS so i now am going to just use a simple one from my hosting service...shouldnt be but a few weeks maybe...

Sorry everyone...these are coupons I included in some auctions last year...if u have one u know what it is :) as far as the pod coupons those will be good after June 1st I believe....

Back