for-sale Cowboys Hot Sauce & Mash For Sale!!!

I'm looking to sell my red caribbean hab/chocolate hab/cpi bhut jolokia sauce. $10 per bottle, FREE shipping anywhere in the USA. I use priority mail so it gets to you in 2-3 days.

Ingredients: Arizona homegrown Red Caribbean Habaneros, Arizona homegrown Chocolate Habaneros, Arizona homegrown Chili Pepper Institute Bhut Jolokias, Arizona grown carrots, Mexico grown tomatos, onions, Oregon grown blueberries, white vinegar, lime juice, bourbon, garlic, brown sugar, blue agave nectar, sea salt. cooked safe and ph tested under 4.

I also have 6 bottles of brain strain sauce made from cappys pods, $10 each plus $5 shipping.
and 6 bottles made from my cpi bhut jolokias, $10 each plus $5 shipping

In 45 days i will have more pepper mash for sale! I still have a few bottles of brain strain sauce if anyones interested in trying it out.

woohoo.gif
looks awesome, I wish I could get one in my hands

If they are pure I would love some. Will have to trade later in the season when I have seeds. Just updated my growlist on profile an hour or so ago.
I print at FedEx Office on their laser printers. Bring my own label stock and it is reasonable price-wise.

If they are pure I would love some. Will have to trade later in the season when I have seeds. Just updated my growlist on profile an hour or so ago.
I print at FedEx Office on their laser printers. Bring my own label stock and it is reasonable price-wise.
yes, seed is very pure. i would love to try some of your chocolate bhut seed! good idea on using fed ex laser printers. do you have to bring a memory stick or can you use their computers? also what kind of label stock do you buy?

Avery White shipping labels. Stock # 5264 for laser printer .....with TrueBlock. FedEx Office require a PDF or the one by me lets you hook up you computer. Cheaper to let them print it from a PDF.

Download dopdf-7 ...it's free and installs as a printer. Then do your labels the way you would if your printer was working, hit print and select dopdf for the printer and it walks you through where to save and such. Then BAM you have your PDF they just print it onto your label stock as if they were printing out anything else. They don't have to set it up or anything. Microsoft Office, under labels has the template for Avery 5264(5164 is also there and the same). Many more tips if needed...just PM.

Edit for typos as always

Avery White shipping labels. Stock # 5264 for laser printer .....with TrueBlock. FedEx Office require a PDF or the one by me lets you hook up you computer. Cheaper to let them print it from a PDF.

Download dopdf-7 ...it's free and installs as a printer. Then do your labels the way you would if your printer was working, hit print and select dopdf for the printer and it walks you through where to save and such. Then BAM you have your PDF they just print it onto your label stock as if they were printing out anything else. They don't have to set it up or anything. Microsoft Office, under labels has the template for Avery 5264(5164 is also there and the same). Many more tips if needed...just PM.

Edit for typos as always
thanks for that info, i just sent you a PM

Back