• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

powder-flake Coworkers using all my sauce, powders, ect...

If they have a heart attack while eating it they will be in the right place! We are an ALS fire dept with ambulances. So they will have plenty of help! :rofl:

We work 24 hrs on & 48 off, so we have 3 different crews at my station. We know what shift is using all of my stuff & one of the guys on that shift is going to be the camera man when it goes down. I'm not worried about someone going to HR after doing it, if they were to do that they would never live it down from the rest of the dept. There's been MUCH WORSE things done in this station than someone eating some superhot sauce thinking they are getting something milder :hell: . I'll be sure to let you all know how it ends up! :lol:

I'm not overly-worried about your HR department; my bigger concern would be lawyers. I work with a lot of them, too......

Last food thief I dealt with, I just sent out a group email to the company at large:

"To whom it may concern,

That sandwich you stole out of the fridge and ate wasn't just any sandwich. I went to a lot of trouble to shoot that raccoon and, you know, ammo costs money, too. So, I'd appreciate whoever did it to at least comp me the price of the ammo. Thanks."

That stopped that food thief and also no one asked me to participate in the holiday potluck anymore, either. It was a win-win.

Back