• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce CrackerHouse Hot Sauce

CrackerHouse Hot Sauce (Fire) A great tasting sauce made in the Northeast Florida tradition of a tomato base with Datil peppers plus a few other items.
Made with Red & green tomato's, onions,vinegar, brown sugar, green bell peppers fresh Florida Datil & Jalapeno peppers, corn syrup, garlic,spices & the ingredient that gives this sauce the fire Oleo resin capsicum. Usually not a fan of extract in sauces but this proves that not all sauces that use extract are bad.
We hear people say why don't we give bad reviews. I guess it's that we love hot sauces and would have to go a long way to find a bad sauce. The website is www.crackerhousesauces.com

On flavor we give this sauce a 9 of 10 on flavor sweet with loads of flavor.
As for heat we give this sauce a 9 of 10 on heat the oleo resin gives this sauce plenty of heat the mixture of the sweet flavor and the heat makes this a real winner. Overall an excellent sauce

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
love hot sauces and would have to go a long way to find a bad sauce.
I don't have to go far to find a bad sauce, I can get one from my refridgerator. :)

I checked out their site and you can only order two at a time or a case...no single orders...that's odd...but at the same time an interesting marketing concept. If I got two, opened one and liked it. I would probably give the second one away to a friend...

In a few days you'll be able to order this sauce @ Kato's and if you'd like only a single bottle you can get it.

Mick
Kato's

Back