• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Crazy Mother Puckers Groovy Garlic hot sauce

Crazy Mother Puckers Groovy Garlic is a few steps down in heat from the Fire Roasted Fusion made with I think is a cayenne pepper mash, vinegar, salt, garlic, and xanthan gum for a really garlicly flavor that is very tasty I would give it a 6 of 10 on flavor.

Heat not much here only a 2 of 10 on heat.

Overall an ok sauce but for me it needs more heat. I think habs would have been better but thats just me. If you like loads of garlic in a mild sauce this is for you.

Mick
Kato's

I agree there artwork and packaging is awesome. Kinda makes me jealous. A small company like kato's don't have unlimited funds.
Wish we did.

Mick
Kato's

Liquid Lava

kato said:
Crazy Mother Puckers Groovy Garlic is a few steps down in heat from the Fire Roasted Fusion made with I think is a cayenne pepper mash, vinegar, salt, garlic, and xanthan gum for a really garlicly flavor that is very tasty I would give it a 6 of 10 on flavor.

Heat not much here only a 2 of 10 on heat.

Overall an ok sauce but for me it needs more heat. I think habs would have been better but thats just me. If you like loads of garlic in a mild sauce this is for you.

Mick
Kato's

The Liquid Lava is the only product of theirs I have had. It tastes like extracts, bad. Bad Bad Flavor.. Very disappointed.

Cheers,

I agree totally on the Liquid Lava it taste's terrible that's why I don't like most extract sauces they are just hot for the sake of being hot. I like flavor along with my heat to enhance what I'm eating plus most extract sauces taste like what you have when you change your oil.

But Crazy Mother Puckers Fire roasted fusion is the best they make as far as I'm concerned a sauce with heat and flavor.

Mick
Kato's

Hmm

kato said:
I agree totally on the Liquid Lava it taste's terrible that's why I don't like most extract sauces they are just hot for the sake of being hot. I like flavor along with my heat to enhance what I'm eating plus most extract sauces taste like what you have when you change your oil.

But Crazy Mother Puckers Fire roasted fusion is the best they make as far as I'm concerned a sauce with heat and flavor.

Mick
Kato's

I will have to try it out. My 1st try of their company was the liquid lava and I haven't tried out any of their other products since. I was that disappointed. It tasted worse than spontaneous combustion by Southwestern.

Cheers,

Back