• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Crispee's 7-pot Sunshine Bajan Style Hot Sauce Review

Edmick

Staff Member
Extreme Member
The heat kinda took me a little off guard on this one and hit me in the funny bone of the throat for a second but I did enjoy this one. Full disclosure, I liked the other two better but a great sauce nonetheless by Crispee. Thanks buddy!
https://youtu.be/Vs0txca_A0o

Ed thank you again, I am honored! Full disclosure I like the other 2 better as well but it does nicely round out the trio for those who need that little extra punch of heat. I tried to keep the sauce as authentic as possible to what you might find in Barbados. Nice review hope to see some more!

Crispee-FL said:
Ed thank you again, I am honored! Full disclosure I like the other 2 better as well but it does nicely round out the trio for those who need that little extra punch of heat. I tried to keep the sauce as authentic as possible to what you might find in Barbados. Nice review hope to see some more!
I like to follow up my reviews with the sauce in action on a dish so tonight I'm making shrimp and chicken curry with it. Not my firat thought on what it would go good with but on aecond thought, I think it would go great!

I am sure the sauce is awesome....but you lost me at the flat bill on your cap ....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY, please roll that cap bill, I am begging here, P L E A S E roll that bill

LittleJake1973 said:
I am sure the sauce is awesome....but you lost me at the flat bill on your cap ....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY, please roll that cap bill, I am begging here, P L E A S E roll that bill
This aint hillbilly country buddy, this is SoCal and thats how we roll haha. No but seriously, thanks for watching. I'll take your recommendation into consideration but when you have a fat head like I do, the flat bill is a little more flattering lol

Great review Ed, you've got the knack. Kudos!

I was privy as well to try this one. I've only a pinch of it left. It does have a kick. I'd never tried this style before MikeUSMC turned me on to it, so it is my only benchmark for comparison. I do like it. I haven't cooked with it, but found it to be a great charcuterie companion. Not sure what it is intended for, but for me it pairs well with sopressata, salami and summer sausage. And of course some cold beer.

His Caribbean pineapple mango sauce forever changed my mind about fruit sauces and it went something quick.... (hint hint, will trade...)  :cheers:
Crispee,

Jump the hoops, run the red tape. You've got some good products! It ain't easy, if it was, everyone would do it!  Keep trucking..

WarrantMan said:
Great review Ed, you've got the knack. Kudos!

I was privy as well to try this one. I've only a pinch of it left. It does have a kick. I'd never tried this style before MikeUSMC turned me on to it, so it is my only benchmark for comparison. I do like it. I haven't cooked with it, but found it to be a great charcuterie companion. Not sure what it is intended for, but for me it pairs well with sopressata, salami and summer sausage. And of course some cold beer.

His Caribbean pineapple mango sauce forever changed my mind about fruit sauces and it went something quick.... (hint hint, will trade...)  :cheers:
Crispee,

Jump the hoops, run the red tape. You've got some good products! It ain't easy, if it was, everyone would do it!  Keep trucking..
 hey Reggie no problem new batch coming up in the next few weeks, Ill let you know when its ready.  
MikeUSMC said:
Haha, that's funny because I didn't have a benchmark when making mine either ;) I'd never even tried this style of sauce before, so I wasn't even sure what I was aiming for :shrug:
Mike yours is awesome! Different yes but amazing flavor.

Back