vendor croatian-seeds store

@Raputin : I've ordered Madre Vieja and purple brussels seeds from them. Both had good germ rate and seems to grow true up to now. Delivery took about 3 weeks to reach my place (Québec).

I have ordered on January,11, late evening, and received an email with my order, invoice, and tracking number, on January,13. In Romania postal services are not working on Saturday and Sunday, maybe will get the seeds on Monday. Will post after receiving the package.
The delivery cost was 5.99USD with tracking number.

1642772657144.jpg

Seeds arrived.
They look pretty good. Packed in a bubble envelope about A5 size, and wrapped in 2 printer paper sheets.
No freebies.
Order was 17.43USD, mailing 5.99 with tracking number.
Seeds 11-12 per pack mostly, some 14, Lemon Drop 19 seeds.
I have ordered on January,11, late evening, seeds mailed on 13, they left Croatia on 14, and hit me just today. I think our postal service is a serious competitor to Mexican and Venezuelan post....

Last edited:
@Petrac I ordered there a few more times (they also have a great selection of veggies, including many tomatoes by the way). Always been pleased with the results so far (seed viability, plant quality, etc.) and I highly recommend this store. However, since the biginning of this never ending fucking pandemic, now it takes ages to receive orders (oversea)...

@Petrac I ordered there a few more times (they also have a great selection of veggies, including many tomatoes by the way). Always been pleased with the results so far (seed viability, plant quality, etc.) and I highly recommend this store. However, since the biginning of this never ending fucking pandemic, now it takes ages to receive orders (oversea)...
Nice to hear you're happy with recieved seeds.

I can't vauch for delivery dates, since Croatia and Slovenia are neighboring countries and delivery was under one week to me.

I just planted first seeds in the Monday..we'll see later on if the're offering what they are selling.

Reactions: Bou
Nice to hear you're happy with recieved seeds.

I can't vauch for delivery dates, since Croatia and Slovenia are neighboring countries and delivery was under one week to me.

I just planted first seeds in the Monday..we'll see later on if the're offering what they are selling.

The only failure I had with their seeds up to now was with the malaysian Goronong, which gave me red pods! No big deal and they don't mention that their plants are isolated neither. The pricing is fair too, cheaper than many other stores I know... Good luck with yours and report back at the end of your growing season🤘

Back