• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Crocodile Bite Habanero Sauce - Country Harvest Australia

Really nice review, appreciate a reviewer who takes the time to try and describe all the different aspects of the sauce (smell, taste, heat) and not just saying whether it's hot or not. Also like that you took the time to post info on xanthan gum (youtube page). Already knew what it was but some might not and it's in many foods. It's nice to see a reviewer take the time to research ingredients that might not be known to viewers. Looking forward to your next review. 

Scorched said:
Really nice review, appreciate a reviewer who takes the time to try and describe all the different aspects of the sauce (smell, taste, heat) and not just saying whether it's hot or not. Also like that you took the time to post info on xanthan gum (youtube page). Already knew what it was but some might not and it's in many foods. It's nice to see a reviewer take the time to research ingredients that might not be known to viewers. Looking forward to your next review. 
Cheers mate!

Scorched said:

Capsaicinoid and I are trying to work out a time we can both do it to meet up for a collaborative review afternoon 8-) ... should be fun methinks 8-)

Sloshworks said:

Capsaicinoid and I are trying to work out a time we can both do it to meet up for a collaborative review afternoon 8-) ... should be fun methinks 8-)

I'd be looking forward to it, I always watch both of you guys' reviews!

Great review Capsaicinoid, by the way :)

Back