• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

breeding Cross Country Nurseries

What is the latest one would recommend placing an order for the superhots? That place may be my ace in the hole if my seedlings do not pan out, but I would hate to wait too long and then they are sold out.

worlok said:
What is the latest one would recommend placing an order for the superhots? That place may be my ace in the hole if my seedlings do not pan out, but I would hate to wait too long and then they are sold out.

FiveSix said:
why aren't you two knuckleheads just driving out there and picking them up?? The place is only just north of Lambertville. You could drive there, get some plants and junk, than drive to Lambertville and visit the River Horse Brewery and get snotted. :lol: $1 unlimited drafts!

fineexampl said:
why aren't you two knuckleheads just driving out there and picking them up?? The place is only just north of Lambertville. You could drive there, get some plants and junk, than drive to Lambertville and visit the River Horse Brewery and get snotted. :lol: $1 unlimited drafts!

I have drove there before, but since I have a leased car every mile is precious. Half of the drive was nice though. Those country roads when you get close are awesome.

Come to think of it, I might send them an email and tell them I'm a customer and I'd like to drop by on my bike once it gets warmer. Maybe they'll give me a tour. Can't bring anything back with me tho :(.

EDIT: I was bored so I went on google earth and screen capped their property. I wonder how many little ones are in there right now lol

crosscountry.jpg

i remember those leased days. leases blow. :( until i realized i was nowhere close to hitting my mileage cap i never went anywhere.

that's a great shot btw.

fineexampl said:

I would like to get some, but at this rate I am not sure that I could keep them healthy. My young plants are all exhibiting leaf curl, and yellowing, some leaves are dying at the edges, etc. The bugs seem gone, so I am not sure why they are all dying. I thought this was going to be fun, but now all it is turning into is a frustrating mess. The frikkin weather won't cooperate. it's cold and nasty here. Where is the global warming they keep talking about? We've had the longest winter and coldest spring I can remember in recent memory.

I have superhot seedlings sprouting, but I fear that they will suffer the same fate.

bigt said:
Very nice. From NJ to Cali - that's impressive.

I ordered about 20 in case my seeds don't make it. I hope mine arrive that nice! I was a little worried since I'm in cali also. Mine shipped yesterday so I should have them before the weekend.

Back