event CROSSING FINGERS

I recived a e mail cpl days ago from the current ticc (terlingua international chili champion) Dana Polcheck. she might come to our state chili championship in may in greeensboro nc.
all i can say is

WOW that would be so awsome!!!

like the thread says.......cross fingers
i'll keep ya posted.

Don't know if you can all appreciate what the Bubs has done for the Championships, but last year getting Wendy's to get in and sponser, now with the Pres. Just awesome!

This is NOT an @SS smootchin Bubs, I still plan on stompin a new hole in your heiny, chili-wise.

Fingers crossed!

WELL ITS OFFICIAL RECIVED E MAIL TODAY CONFIRMING THAT THE CURRENT TICC CHILI CHAMPION DANA PLOCHECK WILL BE COOKING IN GREENSBORO MAY 12TH...WHOOOOOOOOOO IM EXCITED

Go ahead Bubba. Congrats on the big score. Not that I personally seem to have a chance in Texas style anyway, but thanks for bringin the big gun to really wail on me.

Lookin forward to cookin again in G-boro,though it looks like I will be without my show helper Nancy (mom) she is moving to back to NY.

wanted to bring this from page 2 to page one and remind everyone this saturday may 12th greensboro nc nc casi chili championship and current ticc champion dana plocheck will be cooking at this event.
anyone in the north carolina area would love to see yall
more info at www.ncchili.com

I have been dreaming Chili Cook off disasters since Saturday night. It's annoying really. Dreamed I forgot my equipment, forgot my ingredients, forgot to submit at turn-in, etc.
I haven't gotten this worked up about a cook off in a long time. I guess it's the 15 other restaurants, 50 (or so)CASI cooks and, let's not forget, the current world champion. So I guess I'll be exausted by the time I leave G-boro with a car load of trophies, I'll be okay!

vicster i see the cooks party...lost of alcohol....probaly 4 or 5 am starting cooking cause i will probably be a chicken with his head cut off from 9 am until its all done. get a chance pm me and let me know what you think of the 50 50 idea

Cap, it is no small task. My head is HUGE!

Two days out. I have my Rest and Freestle chili done and it is awesome! My new Texas style is on point and my nutty mom is dressing up as a hurt nurse. My Skeleton friend (name of Cap) is ready to impress. Watch your booties, Chili Man is coming to take over G-boro!

Back