• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid crossing

peppermanbaha said:
After failed attempts i have succesfully crossed a banglore torpedo (frutescens) With a 7pot type ( chinense ). I have a string around the flower. We'l see what becomes of it. I was thinking of 7pot haitian goat cross but this is more fun to do an interspecies marriage.

So. I'm on to the first step to creating the worlds hottest pepper . Take thet omri whahahahaha. Cough Cough
Do you even know what makes a chile hot? if anything, you'll create a milder 7-Pot. :lol:

Thats what u think. We'll see in january . After i conquer austrailia.With HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha.

Even if its milder.the other hotter peppers i'll cross it with will increse the SHU right .

I've got the formula all planed out. I'l call it the Lt-10 and other crosses wille so on and so forth Eg : Lt-11. I know whatn peppers i want to cross. So the competition is on. Or maybe we should have a new worlds hottest pepper contest.

peppermanbaha said:
Thats what u think. We'll see in january . After i conquer austrailia.With HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha.

Even if its milder.the other hotter peppers i'll cross it with will increse the SHU right .

I've got the formula all planed out. I'l call it the Lt-10 and other crosses wille so on and so forth Eg : Lt-11. I know whatn peppers i want to cross. So the competition is on. Or maybe we should have a new worlds hottest pepper contest.
Actually it doesn't really work that way. if you'll cross it enough times, you'll just achieve the same heat the pepper you crossed it with has.

No Omri it is you who will be needing the good luck :) . Yah good luck with your project too. when your complete maybe we could grow and test each others pepper.

:)

peppermanbaha said:
No Omri it is you who will be needing the good luck :) . Yah good luck with your project too. when your complete maybe we could grow and test each others pepper.

:)
Mine is still years from being anywhere near finished. if we'll still be in touch, sure... why not.

pie.jpg

don't know yet baha...it will be interesting in seeing what crosses I get this coming year...I am going to plant a bunch of seeds from plants that were not isolated...I know it will be interesting to see what the superhot area of my yard produces where I had Bhut Jolokia/Naga Morich/Dorset Naga/Bih Jolokia growing within 30 feet of one another...the Naga Morich and Bih Jolokia were right next to one another

Back