• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!!!!!

That's right (yes, I can quote Shakespear...err....Sir Francis Bacon), I just got in my 2,000 ladybugs and I had a righteous time releasing the little buggers!

First I hit up the remote garden. I sprayed the area with a sugar water solution (at dusk), released them, then sprayed them with the same sugar water solution (in hopes of sealing their wings shut/.....I sure as hell wasn't going to super glue each one of them).

Then I went to my garden and did the same thing. They all seem to be sticking around and grogally waking up (had them in the refridgerator for an hour or two before hand to make them all sleepy).

We'll see how thay are doing tomarrow. Oh, and sorry for the lack of pictures, my father has the camera this week :(

If you had a cell phone you would be able to provide us with piccies :(

Hope you counted them to make sure you are not getting ripped off :lol:

One... Two... Three... Four, Five, Six, Seven, wait did I count that one already? hey! I told you to stay over there with the counted ones!

.....Damnit! I lost count.

That's exactly what I did with mine except for the sugar water that i'll be spraying tonight. I can still find a LOT of bugs running around and sleeping on my plants so you should be good to go. I should have taken pics also, but maybe i'll snap a few tonight when spraying them.

imaguitargod said:
That's right (yes, I can quote Shakespear...err....Sir Francis Bacon), I just got in my 2,000 ladybugs and I had a righteous time releasing the little buggers!

You can buy ladybugs online?? :shocked: Where?

imaguitargod said:
Right here.

So, as an update, they are still hanging around, found some eggs this morning, I'm probably down to a good hundred bugs so I'll get some more in a week.

Damn! Hooda believed that you can buy these fellas on the 'net??! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Thanks, Jimi! ;)

Thought you were a Guitar god, man?? :cool::lol:

Dang, you're younger than I thought...!

I refer, of course, to James Marshall...RIP

Back