CSB -2009 Seed Trading Parcel for AUSTRALIA!

Chilliman - Note on the Choc Bhut, I removed one packet and there were no more. I checked over the weekend to ensure that I had not taken two by accident and I hadn't, so note that there is no Choc Bhut left!!

dreamboat

oh bugger bum....That was probably the only one i was interested in....:lol:

Actually i think i might look at some chocolate fatalii's as well...

Excellent, thanks....

Yeah everything should be ok on the family front.... just bad bruising of the spine...

PM sent....

MASTER RECEIVERS LIST
IN ORDER

I will keep this updated weekly (MIN)​

Nova - made the tube ! )
JungleRain
MCGOO
STILLZMAN
dreamboat
Moyboy
dallas
Milkman
chilliman -
??

ONLY PEOPLE PRESENT ON THIS LIST IS ELIGABLE FOR PARCEL.
EITHER POST OR PM CHILLIMAN TO GET ONTO MASTER LIST !
[/

[]
MASTER STOCK LIST​
I will try and keep this up dated - OR `NEW SENDER` CUT and past into new post

PACKETS OF 10

17 x Red Cherry Ball O
5 x Birdseye 0
2 x Fluorescent Purple 0
3 x Black Pearl OP
1x Choc fatalli - O
1x 7 pots - O
2 x MEM Jolokia - O
4 X G4 COBRA chilli - O
5x Scotch Bonnett red - O
6X XXX HOT CHILLIMAN SPICE MIX
2x Goats Weed-OP
3x Tabasco-OP
3x Spitfire -OP - (NOVAS un-identified)
3x Aji Lemon-OP
16 x Dorset Naga-OP
1x Berbere Ethiopian Brown
1x Anaheim
5x Jalapeno
10x Aji Lemon
5x Corno di Torro Rosso
?x Birdseye

The parcel arrived yesterday and i'll be picking it up this afternoon.

I should be able to add a few packets to it....

dreamboat, what are the 'Corno di Torro Rosso'?? I can't find them on the net....

I can probably add some unique varieties of capsicums as well if anyone is interested......or not if you just want to keep it to the hot stuff....

I sell Corno Di Toro moyboy! THE BEST BBQ PEPPER on the planet IMO, great for stuffing as they are big !

And up to everyone else...on content!;)

Ok, So i got the parcel (Tube) yesterday [thanks dreamboat] and i have one little comment......

The thing is getting pretty full and I was planning on adding a good number of seeds to the mix and only taking one packet in return. I can jam them in but it is going to start to get really tight in there real soon.....

We may need to upgrade the size of our parcel?????

Well i just read the whole thread again and picked up that no ornimentals are wanted so that will dramatically reduce the amount of seeds I put in but I will still be adding a few packets above what I take out....

And no one has really commented on whether you want me to add any sweet peppers (capsicums)????

actually it was the total opposite....today was a horrible day, as was yesterday.....I almost handed in my notice today but pushed through the pain and just went to the gym after work and imagined the punching bag was someone I don't like!!!!

Back