• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Csigi Capsaicin Carnivale

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Product Reviewed:
Capsaicin Carnivale
Company:
Csigi Chili Sauce
www.csigichilisauce.com
TheHotPepper Member:
csigi_chili_sauce
Listed Ingredients:
Vinegar, orange habanero chilies, roasted yellow peppers, Roma tomatoes, garlic, extra coarse sea salt, Turbinado sugar, hemp protein (0.00% THC), spices, arrowroot.
Label/Packaging:
Abstract art.
Heat Index:
Awards:
2nd Place Habanero Hot Sauce - 2007 Scovies

This is the final of the three Csigi products sent for review. Wow! Hot, pungent, and full of earthy flavors. Man, this stuff is really good. The roasted yellow peppers really make this sauce. They give it that earthiness, and also help create a very unique color, an earthy color, so the color goes quite well with the flavors. This sauce will satisfy heat seekers and is probably too hot for your dinner guests, unless they are THP members. But if you're looking for a very unique and flavorful sauce that you could probably eat on anything... check it out. Great stuff!

Attachments

• csigispoon.jpg
    csigispoon.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 209
I agree with THP, this stuff has a good taste and great flavor. I'd say more like a 7 on heat, but it is definately a sauce that I will keep in stock.

dreamtheatervt said:
I agree with THP, this stuff has a good taste and great flavor. I'd say more like a 7 on heat, but it is definately a sauce that I will keep in stock.

Thanks man! I'm glad that you are all enjoying my Capsaicin Carnivale! It goes great on pizza, but I happened to try it on some eggplant pizza the other day! Yowzers! Was it ever so yummy on eggplant pizza! try it out sometime! -Lars-

Back