• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Curled and slightly discolored leaves

Curledpepperleaves.jpg

curledpepperleaves2.jpg

The leaves on my Doughlah middle right are upwards curled and slightly discolored being slightly glossier with a slight yellowish tint to the curled leaves. Can someone pls help me out with this? It is the only plant that looks that way.Thanks It is only the newer top leaves on the plant btw.

Maybe slow down on the feeding, and flush the soil with plain water. Even if you haven't changed anything, ferts can build up in the soil after a while. They look great for the most part though.

Maybe slow down on the feeding, and flush the soil with plain water. Even if you haven't changed anything, ferts can build up in the soil after a while. They look great for the most part though.
Thanks for the input! I'm only feeding them once every other week. It is strange that out of 9 plants only one of them got leaf curl. Hmm???

The rest of them look really good so I would keep on doing what you have been to them. It's a numbers game, you'll get one every now and then that seems to fall behind the others for one reason or another. Try not to over think it!! You'll be surprised to find that in most cases they'll come back around.

The rest of them look really good so I would keep on doing what you have been to them. It's a numbers game, you'll get one every now and then that seems to fall behind the others for one reason or another. Try not to over think it!! You'll be surprised to find that in most cases they'll come back around.

Ya good advice!I have also been watering them from the tap without letting the water sit first. Whoops. I forgot about the chlorine and tap water, lol

Thanks for posting hmmm. I'm going to not feed it nutes for a bit and see what happens with the new growth. It might need some Cal mag. But I will wait to see what happens

Thanks for posting hmmm. I'm going to not feed it nutes for a bit and see what happens with the new growth. It might need some Cal mag. But I will wait to see what happens

I gave mine Calmag but it didn't seem to help. My leaves are a little rigid not sure how to explain it. Let me know how the no nute thing goes k?

Back