bottles-jars Custom Woozy bottles

Attachments

• 087A2187-34AC-4F9A-99F8-F9815A0EAE6D.jpeg
    087A2187-34AC-4F9A-99F8-F9815A0EAE6D.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 70
A lot of bottles like this are not hot fillable so you're going to have to do a lot of research on this before just getting some bottles. The ones you see in stores, you can't just do that at home. Not sure if you have a sauce company or what but you need to do a lot of research. But at least you know the bottle type now.

Expert? Lets just say i have made enough mistakes to know what not to do...:lol:

There are some new bottles out now that say they can be hot filled with max temp of 180f. Which is the bare minimum temp for hot fill. Previously, the bottles would melt with the heated sauce, or as the bottles cooled and contracted, the bottles would collapse.

If your copacker has a VERY accurate heated filling machine, it would be something to discuss with them.

Let us know how it goes and what you end up using. If there is a stable plastic bottle that can be hot filled, that would be Awesome!

Have fun!
Salsalady

Expert? Lets just say i have made enough mistakes to know what not to do...:lol:

There are some new bottles out now that say they can be hot filled with max temp of 180f. Which is the bare minimum temp for hot fill. Previously, the bottles would melt with the heated sauce, or as the bottles cooled and contracted, the bottles would collapse.

If your copacker has a VERY accurate heated filling machine, it would be something to discuss with them.

Let us know how it goes and what you end up using. If there is a stable plastic bottle that can be hot filled, that would be Awesome!

Have fun!
Salsalady
Thank you salsalady ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ I appreciate everything. Iโ€™ll keep yโ€™all posted.

Back