• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

D3 Pepper Products

Still playing. I want to like the text but don't like how it keeps tapering smaller as it goes right. 

C1NZZgU.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
This is very similar to the one you are using see if u like better (looks almost exact, does not taper)

http://www.1001fonts.com/gypsy-curse-font.html

However personally I like bold and legible that will still convey the theme, check this

http://www.1001fonts.com/green-fuz-font.html

I think I like the gypsy I'll slap something together. 

Here's a few I did last night bored. 

I really want to incorporate the demoness in there somehow

forgot the apostrophe

dKRSmso.png

I like this guy too

BMfhO38.png

Gypsy curse

gypsy-curse.regular.png

not a fan of this though it might be ok for a sauce name

aqqrA8G.png

as opposed to a sauce name 

V9Ge2YX.png

too cartoonish

2NkveET.png

Two tone could be nice. Not sure about the font though 

jcKdyPD.png

MkdYslg.png

Still needs work but I'm thinking something like this maybe. Doesn't work well on a black background though. Unless I fill inside white or a solid color. Currently clear

xNDVvZu.png

Black and white

Oqn0Z4G.png

colored background (can change at will)

UYoFWiI.png

clear on a label

xl9zSZ1.png

colored on a label

r5DuOYc.png

It's getting a bit too busy, just need a good font that works on black or white as a logo/image and worry about detail in the label art of each sauce/name.

Quick, somebody tell facebook!

It's true red and yellow promote hunger and the golden arches would look odd in blue and green, but any color can work as long as you get those reds and yellows in there. I know a lot of heath products that use blues. Also is used for seafood products, the sky, blueberry sauce, etc.

The slate blue shown though, does not seem to work. Agree.

The sky blue in the logo "could".

Here is what I know... blue in all of its hues tend be a calming effect on people and work in opposition of impulsive behavior and decisions. So think of this way, if your sauce on a shelf with ten others you are impeding the chance of people picking up your bottle from a psychological standpoint. You can use blue I just wouldnt suggest making it the dominating color. The only place blue really works in a dominant color is in greek products because people relate the combination of blue and white to Greece. Think of it this way Your label is the prelude to whats in the bottle so, look to your spice cabinet....reds, yellows, oranges, greens.

Back