• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pests Damn Aphids

what does everyone that has aphids do to get rid of them on there plants.... i must have picked 75 of these tiny things off of my plants, HELP ME !!!!

mrmulcher said:
what does everyone that has aphids do to get rid of them on there plants.... i must have picked 75 of these tiny things off of my plants, HELP ME !!!!

Amen brother, I'm in the same boat. Just bought some neem and I'm gonna apply tomorrow.

do i get 100 % Neem oil and dilute it or just use it fuull strength ??? i need answers fast guys LOL these things are Pissing me off

Have aphids here too. Been just rubbing them off, smashing them as I do that. Of course, I only have 5 Bhuts left after giving three away. Pretty much have them under control now. Maybe I'll find one or two every other day.

I know a lot of people prefer more natural methods but I just use a bug spray gun from the garden centre that's suitable for peppers, they're usually gone in two applications.

Haven't had to break out any Neem yet but have ton's of ladybugs in my greenhouse. They seem to be doing the trick.

Back