• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dark Green Bhutlah x bbg7?

I've had this one plant marked from day one. Got the pods from Tony at the end of last year. I remember they were red and hot as hell. They were light green like most early pods. They should be turning red but are turning dark green. Any experts out there let me know about this one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 67
Nice pod's. Tony loves them BBG variations. I do too. I want to grow a dedicated bbg patch next year. If I can get enough different varieties.

Job well done.

OCD Chilehead said:
Nice pod's. Tony loves them BBG variations. I do too. I want to grow a dedicated bbg patch next year. If I can get enough different varieties.
Job well done.
well I guess here's a green one

When you say it should have turned red, do you mean it has been long enough for that to happen?  I have to figure that crossing can change a great deal more than color, heat, and appearance.  Maybe the thing takes longer to ripen than you are used to.  I would say ask the person you got the pods for, but chances are great your climate and growing conditions are different.  I say leave it till it rots, then you will know the color cycle start to finish.

Back