• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Datil part 2 PICS

Like I said before, new to the site and growing, but I have made a couple small batches of sauce and am fired up with what is my new hobbie/obsession! Only have 4 plants this year,kinda did it last minute,so so dirt, pots a little small, starting my grow list and ready to do it right now, just wanted to share how my Datil is doing, thanks
Datilplant.jpg

I notice the leaves on your Datil are curling. Mine do that when they're getting too much direct sunlight... and since you're in Florida the problem is exacerbated. I've since moved mine underneath a trees' canopy so they receive only filtered sunlight in the worst heat of the day and now they're looking much better.

Just my two cents. Other people will use shade fabric, but I'm cheap and I only have a handful of plants, so...

Didn't start them from seeds, when I bought them they were that way and have been that way the whole time. Problem is my yard only gets sun from about 11 to 4, so all I get is middle of the day sun.

Back