• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Daves Ultimate Insanity

Ok so I go in to try and buy some Mad Dog 357 CE but they are out. The ydo have a bottle of Daves so I pick it up along with Daves Cool Cayenne sauce. Tried the Cayenne first and it wasnt hot and tasted like Tabasco sauce which I hate but better. Its actually edible.

So now I take some pasta and mix about a tablespoon in it and stir it up and take a few bites. First thing I tast is extract YUCK!!! I hate extract sauces that taste mostly like it. A couple more bites and the burn is coming on. I sit and wait a nminute and my eyes tear up and Ive got the glow all around my mouth. Couple more bites and this sh!t is coming on strong. So I decide to look up just how strong it is and its only 90,000 - 150,000???? WTF!! This is alot hotter than that. Ive eaten Blairs Mega Death before and tried Mad Dog 357 CE and this is right up there. Id place this one honestly, if Blairs and Mad Dog is around 600,000, around 400,000 respectivly.

Now does anyone know any good tasting hot sauces that DO NOT TASTE LIKE EXTRACT??? Jesus I hate that taste.

I think all sauces that are way up there are going to have alot of extract taste.
that being said I will ask, have you had any of these ??

Cajohns 10
Uncle Bigs Serial killer
Fat Kids habenaro extream

serial killer is way up there and has a very good taste and 10 is not as hot but alot going on with that sauce .
fat kids sauces are also very good and also have alot going on.

when I say alot going on I mean they have alot of flavors and leave you with alot of heat .

I think alot of older sauces that were breaking ground are mostly just extract with a fancy name, I have a bottle of endorphin rush and it is pretty much just extract taste.
take that bottle of daves and let it sit in a warm place and it will get a quarter of an inch of oily crud on top of the sauce , take that stuff and give it to your buddy as its just the pure extract that seperates and is very hot.

shayneyasinski said:
way off.... I have had a gallon of thinner fall of a table and splash in my mouth and that was nasty.

no heat just yucky

Not as bad as seagull poo, I'm sure. By the way, when they're flying overhead, don't look up. :oops:

MadDogDisciple said:
Not as bad as seagull poo, I'm sure. By the way, when they're flying overhead, don't look up. :oops:

I used to have a ferret and one day I was laying on my bed and holding him up in the air and he took a huge liquid dump and it all hit my throat!!!!!
tasted like dry cat food but warm and more stinky.

I think I puked for 6 hours.

Now that I think of it I have tasted alot stuff over the years....

Yeah I hate the taste of most of the really hot sauces I have had because its has that chemical taste. I need to get so non extract ones and try them.

yep, step away from the dark side of evil tasting extract sauces & get back to consuming tasty natural hot sauces, & really whats the point of trying to always 1 up yourself to consume the hottest sauce & have it mess with your body.
I see extract for an ingredient I wont by it!

I completely agree... Extract makes my tummy go ouchie. Plus it has no chile flavor. It's like taking a blowtorch to your tongue. Sure, it's hot... but not a pleasant experience.

Back