• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue?
    Then ask in Identification.

DD's grow list

Ok, now that it's finally getting warm enough here, I'm starting some seeds:

Naga Morich
Red Savina
Limon Hab
"Top secret pepper project" (This one I can't disclose due to privacy and possible trademark issues)

Others From Seedlings:
Orange habs
Jumbo Jalapeños
Serrano
Tabasco
Orange Roccoto (Sprouted last year and over wintered)
Limon Hab (Same as above)

I've dug up more of my growing area this year to try to keep up with demand for sauce. So, there will be multiple plants of each variety.

Hopefully there will be no freak hail storms to bring production to a halt.

Look for a new flavor from me this year as well.

I've actually never watched Batman in my life ;) all I know is that he has a friend or enemy called Robin :confused:

Let us know how you get on with the germination of your Limon Habs DD because I'm growing Lemon Hab if it's the same and I'm having problems germinating them and they're from two different sources.

rainbowberry said:
I've actually never watched Batman in my life all I know is that he has a friend or enemy called Robin
:surprised:

Batman and his sidekick - Robin. :shocked:
Thus the name Batman and Robin. ;)

batmanandrobintvshowhh0.jpg

Well I told you I'd never watched it, his sidekick could be Spiderman for all I know. Second thoughts it's not a very good idea to hijack a moderators thread........sorry DD forgive me :pray:

DD is one of us, it's ok. :lol:
It's not really hijacking... Batman loves lemons! :P

Batman is a DC character, while Spiderman is Marvel's... they have never met.

Exactly! :P

lol, anyway... can't certain Baccatuums be called "habs"? I know it's a Chinense thing, but it's also regional.

Omri said:
Exactly! :P

lol, anyway... can't certain Baccatuums be called "habs"? I know it's a Chinense thing, but it's also regional.

There is an Aji Habanero that is a baccatuum.

And it's mild.

Back