• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest December - Musubi throw down

Status
Not open for further replies.
merk.jpg

Ok here ya go. I am going to win my record tying FIFTH crown this weekend by cooking CLAMS how do you like that?

clams. Great idea. Lots of potential.

I'm still debating.
Might be out of town until Sunday early-eve, but throwdowns are a big priority!

You gonna teach Wheebz how to make ceviche for his new gig?

I'm sure Wheebz will be teaching him how to tater, instead.

Me? I got nuthin. Well, no, that's not true. I've got an a$$-whupping idea that everyone who's heard about it wants. But it's only ONE idea, not two. Hmmm.......

You better get that thinking cap on. Only one day to go. Maybe I can help, what are you making for the one idea?

I dare not get involved..........after so long away I can't just come in and take the crown so easily!!!!!!!!!!!

That would just hurt your feelings :D

Ok, I think I finally know what i might do.

With plenty of BAM for good Pics too.

Now,

where did I leave those blasting caps? :cool:

I dare not get involved..........after so long away I can't just come in and take the crown so easily!!!!!!!!!!!

That would just hurt your feelings :D

Do it to it Pippy. We would love to have you take it down. It has been too long. I hear it is UDS season in Oz. I say go kangaroo two ways!

Noob question: when does the PoL get posted & the TD "officially" kick off? I've got some ingredients that require pre-preparation & want to get an acceptable PoL ingredient pic before I begin to process them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back