food Deep Dish Jalapeno Pizza

I dont know what kinda pizza you yanks have... but down here in the southeast we stack our pizzas so high with toppings that you have tyo eat it out of a bowl with a fork and a bib. :party:

Novice! I eat 'em piled high too. No forks are ever needed. Unless you failed to make the crust firm enough to hold it. If it flops and all the toppings drop, FAIL!

The Hot Pepper said:
Novice! I eat 'em piled high too. No forks are ever needed. Unless you failed to make the crust firm enough to hold it. If it flops and all the toppings drop, FAIL!

No pics.

Never happened.

The Hot Pepper said:

Roflmfao.... I mean... do you eat your spaghetti with your hands?  or how about a taco salad?...  sometimes a pizzas crust is simply not enough to support the plethora of toppings and juiciness a man wants to include on his pizza.  Tools like a fork were invented for good reason :rofl:  i suppose next theyll start questioning why he even had it on a plate BAHAHAHA

That's when you do the fold bro. Or strategically place your fingers to support the non-foldables. No forks!

Back