• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

DEFCON 0

You see there's again lies the difference. I'm not hurting them, they are hurting themselves voluntarily. Which is why it's so cool to be a sadist. As I tell many of our customers at shows, "I only build the bomb, I don't drop it". :D

DEFCON Creator said:
You see there's again lies the difference. I'm not hurting them, they are hurting themselves voluntarily. Which is why it's so cool to be a sadist. As I tell many of our customers at shows, "I only build the bomb, I don't drop it". :halo:

I hurt 'em, they hurt themselves.. you're arguing semantics now... And don't you dare call me "anti-semantic".

Fwiw, we had this young girl come to my booth on Saturday, I gave her a sample of our Raspberries in Heat. She has horrifically terrified to try it, so I let her go.

She tried it a little while later and then told her mother that I made her hurt herself.

I told her I could make her hurt herself and gave her a sample of the haba heaven... Sweatnspice can attest to its heat.

lol!

I guess she won't accuse me of making her hurt herself anymore... :twisted:

I thought this was a new thread and started reading it. I stopped when I saw that Tina was posting and then I looked at the post dates......someone fooled me.....

Back