• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Defcon 1

this is my review of defcon 1 wing sauce, my reviews are not that indepth as others but to the point.
I was on a wing kick lately, yesterday used the defcon 2, today used the defcon 1. let me say for the flavor defcon nailed it! great flavor!
letfovers are breakfast, today & tommorrow :clap:

as for heat :think: (again this is my opinion) the numbers should be rearranged defcon 2 should be called defcon 3....defcon 1 should be called defcon 2 or ? cuz it could be a strong #2. as for defcon 1 maybe make something hotter. I havent had the 3 yet but I fear that'll be zero heat for me & will spice it up with bhut & hab powder.

dont get me wrong defcon 1 has plenty of heat & is damn good tasting. theres plenty of others here that say defcon 1 is plenty hot or they mix 1 with 2 or 3, I guess I've crossed that line for hot wings that I need more extreme heat for wings to be extreme heat.

defcon 1
for flavor 10/10
for heat 7/10

heres the dozen wings, I poured some leftover sauce over these after the dip in the sauce. wings were deep fried then dipped into sauce.

100_7648.jpg

Mmmmm wings! I generally add a little something extra to mine CH. I have a tiny bit of DM MKII left, but you can also add some Zero. I also like a little fatalii puree and cajun seasoning mixed with it. Damn, now I am hungry for wings.

JT - for the 1st time trying a sauce I like to try it as is, though next time yes I'll add some of my powder or something else for wings.

I appreciate the good words. I could easily make the #1 hotter, but I also have to take into consideration the fact that roughly 95%+ of my customer base finds it to be hot enough.

I appreciate the good words. I could easily make the #1 hotter, but I also have to take into consideration the fact that roughly 95%+ of my customer base finds it to be hot enough.

I agree with you that theres plenty of heat in the 1 sauce & others think thats enough. at the same time I mentioned maybe I've crossed that chilehead line & its not too hot for " me " :hell:
believe me its a great sauce!!!

CH...I totally agree with you on the taste of these wing sauces...best I have had..

I think JayT said something about adding DeathMatch Mark II to it for additional heat...that works really well man...I think that is what Creator uses in his "DeathMatch" wing contests....

That and a few other evil things. I am pretty sure he had some soldering irons and molten lava in there as well.

roflmao

I think JayT said something about adding DeathMatch Mark II to it for additional heat...that works really well man...I think that is what Creator uses in his "DeathMatch" wing contests....

yea I think I'll be getting some DM MII (or is it 3 now ?) to spice things up, cant wait :mouthonfire: :onfire:

Back