• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

defcon 3, 2, 1....

DEFCON Creator said:
Hmmmm, perhaps Defcon DM MKII undergarments, complete with titanium backside shield.
I can see the commercial now:
"We here at Defcon Central are always tring to find new ways to burn you. That's why we've developed the new Defcon ZERO edible panties. It'll put an extra zip in your step"

how about defcon zero eyedrops....guaranteed to bring a tear to your eye...

got around to making my wings..

liked the 3, but just wasn't hot enough

liked the 2 more better heat

then I put some 1 on 1 wing 'cause I didn't know if I would like it that hot. well....i have to admit I think I may like 1 the best loved the heat - I'll find out when I make a batch of wings with 1 only.

I made DefCon 2 wings for supper last night...then had some DefCon 1 I was dipping them in and even used a little DefCon DM MkII in a small dip bowl...then I got crazy and used some DefCon 1, DefCon DM MKII AND some DefCon Zero in a dip bowl...WOW is all I can say...exquistie taste and the burn is stupendous....

AlabamaJack said:
then I got crazy and used some DefCon 1, DefCon DM MKII AND some DefCon Zero in a dip bowl...WOW is all I can say...exquistie taste and the burn is stupendous....

Sometimes you scare me Jack.

AlabamaJack said:
I made DefCon 2 wings for supper last night...then had some DefCon 1 I was dipping them in and even used a little DefCon DM MkII in a small dip bowl...then I got crazy and used some DefCon 1, DefCon DM MKII AND some DefCon Zero in a dip bowl...WOW is all I can say...exquistie taste and the burn is stupendous....

So you had a...um...Deathmatch with...yourself. Who won?

I didn't use that much of the MK II and Zero, but I had to warm up the 1 a little...

hmmmm...who won the deathmatch...hard to tell, but the water boiled during my morning constitutional.... ;)

I can't eat a bunch of the zero all at once but I have gotten to where I carry the bottle and a toothpick with me all the time and usually have the toothpick in my mouth....its awesome...

AlabamaJack said:
I can't eat a bunch of the zero all at once but I have gotten to where I carry the bottle and a toothpick with me all the time and usually have the toothpick in my mouth....its awesome...

The assimilation is complete. Welcome aboard!

Back