• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Defcon Anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky! =P Were I able to order the sauces online, I'd probably have an entire shelf devoted to Defcon, being the wing nut I am...

~Trexxen, who is eagerly awaiting his trip to a hot sauce shop ^.~

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Didnt someone in the past say Trexxen is only 14??If thats the case too young for a credit card lol

Bingo. ^.^

But hey - so long as the result is the same in the end, the wait is worth it. ^.~

~Trexxen

XD

Omri, my parents won't give me $5 - I already KNOW the credit card's off limits.

Bent - that seems like a good idea, actually...neighbors still haven't returned my PS2...or my dad's socket set...or *continues naming random items*...

~Trexxen

I havnt made my wings yet but my daughtor told me to thank the creator for his sauce(she had Defcon 3)I already made her wings and now shes hooked lol

Hehe, how old is she? get her on hot sauces early, so when she'll grow up, you'll have another chilehead in the family. :D

defcon 3 is the least hot sauce but still has a bite but man what a tasty sauce....im doing my wings I do 20 and its going to be defcon 1..lol im looking forward to it

I've heard a lot about it, too bad I can't really use it as a wing sauce. :(
Share your thoughts about Defcon 1. It should be the same as Defcon 3 just with that extra heat.

Here's a question for ya, do people in your family eat hot stuff? If so, how hot?
I'm interested because I feel like an outsider when it comes to hot food around here.

EDIT:
Defcon 3 is like Jalapeño? that's a great start for your kid.

Back