• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Defcon Condition 1 received

IMG_6537s.jpg

nothing like coming home to find an unexpected box on the door step!! the usps shipping tracker is pretty bad...i haven't checked it since the package arrived, but usps hadn't updated it at all. no matter, the sauces arrived quickly and well packaged. thanks for the extras as well. if there were some stickers, i'd put one on my guitar.

i haven't had them on wings yet, but i might be picking up some chicken on my way home from work today. i did put some of each on my pizza bites i had for lunch. the sauces are great! i like the flavor of 2 a little more than 1, but the heat is definetly greater with the 1.

i could see myself trying 0, but 1 has plenty of heat for me. :)

Yeah, the ZERO wax is a special wax, and is unique for eatch Btach release. The regular bottles are shrink-wrapped from the co-packer, and then we hand dip each one. In larger food markets, since they buy in bulk, we just send them on as is from receipt. Eventually the bottles will only have the wax top if ordered from our website.

I got my Defcon 2 in yesterday, and it easily lives up to its reputation. I absolutely love it. I will be trying the Defcon 1 soon for a little more heat though. Creator, thanks for the magnets in the box. I'll make sure to pass them out to friends...

Back