event Defcon Day, Sunday, 11/8, Springfield, NJ

Dyce51 said:
We need to get you out here to Northern Ohio for a Defcon Weekend!!!!!!

Believe me, we get requests from all over. Trust me, I'd like to do every one of them, but the regular 9-5 corporate job won't allow it, due to those stupid vacation time limits.

DEFCON Creator said:
Believe me, we get requests from all over. Trust me, I'd like to do every one of them, but the regular 9-5 corporate job won't allow it, due to those stupid vacation time limits.

lol...I know how it goes lol.....

DEFCON Creator said:

I completely understand, too. I don't know how some people are able to attend all of these festivals, events, and get-togethers. Even if some of these things are strictly on the weekends, there's always travel time on Fridays and/or Mondays.

That's cool. We have to more coming up, one at Bunny's Tavern in South Orange on 11/27 from 9pm until 1am, yes a late one, and one on 12/6 at NJ Bar & Grill in Byram Township from about 12noon until 5pm. Other than that we're doing a ton of catering events, including the Jets game in the Jets parking lot on 11/15.

We'll probably get a few in January as well, and then it's home for the Superbowl party. Cooked up about 140 pounds for our party last year, and not one wing remained by the end of the game.

Looks like we'll be getting a pretty good turnout, judging from the amoutn of emails I'm getting from our website. It's a shame we can't do more of these events this year (compared to the 20+ we did last year). The catering thing has really taken off for us, but also cuts down on the public events we can do.

Back