• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Defcon Friday

I'm getting tired of having you yoyo's hijacking my threads!! :x :x I'm gonna have a tizzy any second!!! :x You ever seen a prettier car that the original Cobra 427??
I'm gettting tired of this crxp. :x The '59 'Vette also stands out. I love the lines of both. :hell: Now ya'll quit messing wid meez'ums!! :x

What was this thread about anyway?? Airplanes? :? :flamethrower:

DEFCON Creator][quote=Tina Brooks said:
78 Triumph Spitfire... prettiest car ever built. So there!

Yeah, ok. 1/2 a car with 1/4 of an engine. It does make a good doorstop though. :flamethrower:[/quote]

Hey! We were talking Pretty, not muscle... Geez, you're trying to compare Angelina Jolie to Arnold Schwarzeneggar. Sheesh.

DEFCON Creator said:
With a Triumph, it more like comparing something to Pee Wee Herman. :twisted:

Pee Wee Herman never looked this good:

spitweb1.gif

btw... should be noted that the Shelby is a very good lookin car... in a rather macho sorta way.

I have 3 vehicles, the making for a grand total of 26 cylinders. All three are exempt from state emissions inspections! :twisted: :) Gotta love it!!!

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']I have 3 vehicles, the making for a grand total of 26 cylinders. All three are exempt from state emissions inspections! :) :lol: Gotta love it!!![/quote]

Now THAT is a beautiful thing! :twisted:

Tina Brooks said:
You guys both had hot wheels as kids, didn't you?

T

Whoa!!! Tina, you are much smarter than the average bear..I in fact, at 43, still collect Hot Wheels. :lol: I stopped counting them when the number reached 1000 cars in my collection. That was several years ago. So now you know "the rest of the story". 😉

BTW... We have a neighbor that has a freekin' pug! We call it "the barking rat"! My son and I are still getting plenty of good use of my old "Daisy" that I received as a Christmas gift when I was 8. :twisted: :)

Cap'n

Back