event DEFCON get its 1st Golden Chili...

Hi folks, been a little busy as of late. Got back from Zest Fest around midnight Friday, and had our show in Hillsborough yesterday, needless to say, 9 hours of sleep since Thursday, I'm amazed I can type.

Anyway, as the title states, we took first place in wing sauce and a 2nd place award as well. I wasn't able to be at the award ceremony, but was inundated with cell calls as soon as I landed in Jersey from bloggers and manufactires with the congratulations. Yeah, I did the happy dance. Anyway, about 2 more months until the 2007 Scovies are done...

Oh yeah, the Defense Condition ZERO's will be availible in about 72 hours on-line. If you're on the mailing list, watch for THE e-mail. We may have about 80 of these things, but I don't expect them to be around very long. I'll be posting pics of the ZERO bottle as soon as the clouds leave my head.

Creator out.....................

1.gif

Congratulatins!!!!

It was great to meet you, however briefly. I can't stop thinking about the habby horse...that stuff rocked!

Congratulations Creator, on your 1st and 2nd place awards...

I just ordered the Collection to give it a try. Looking forward to some good eats... Jim

Denio said:
Congratulations Creator, on your 1st and 2nd place awards...

I just ordered the Collection to give it a try. Looking forward to some good eats... Jim

Yeah, i broke down and ordered a couple of bottles late last week.

Oh yeah, the pics for the ZERO are up on the site. We're putting the finishing touches on them this evening.....

Tick....tick.....tick......

DEFCON Creator said:
Oh yeah, the pics for the ZERO are up on the site. We're putting the finishing touches on them this evening.....

Tick....tick.....tick......
I'm really looking forward to this one. I am trying to scrounge up every penny that I have to order the Zero. There's been no work at work and I am currently looking for another job so I'm vertually broke.... :shocked:

Congrats Creator on your Golden Chile Award. The awards banquet was great! Wish you could have been there. What a party!!

Saturday night CaJohn, Nick and Laura, Danny Cash, Ryan and a couple others and myself didn't get in until 5:30 am after all the poker playing. They were setting up the breakfast buffet - - eeessshhh

Back